The spices in the Sweet & Spizing Nuts kit are as good for roasting nuts as are for preparing aromatic homemade muesli.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 500g oats (or other grain mix you like)
- 200g raw nuts and seeds (cashew/almonds/walnuts/hazelnuts/pumpkin seed)
- 100g dried fruits
- 4 tbsp. oil
- runny honey/agave (optional)
- orange peel (optional)
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a big bowl mix well the oats with the oil.
- Add nuts, seeds, dries fruits, pinch of salt and the contents of Sweet & Spizing Nuts kit and stir to combine.
- Optionally add runny honey or agave and orange peel.
- Evenly spread the mixture on a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Stir at least once during the baking.
- When the muesli is ready let it cool completely before placing in a jar or bag.
We highly recommend that you watch the video recipe before cooking: