SPICE KIT INGREDIENTS:
cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clove, allspice.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- 1 kg mixed nuts (cashew, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, macadamia, brazil nuts)
- 4 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp runny honey/sugar
- 3-4 fresh rosemary springs (optional)
- Heat oven to 170°C.
- Mix nuts with oil and stir till well coated. Add the spice kit and stir again.
- Optionally add runny honey/sugar and 3-4 springs fresh rosemary.
- Pour nuts on a baking tray and distribute evenly on one layer. Bake in a preheated at 170°C oven about 25-30 minutes.
- Stir at least once in the midtime.
- When ready allow the nuts to cool down completely before serving.
*If baking less than 1 kg nuts use proportional part of the spices and reduce the baking time or the nuts and spices are likely to burn.